MARC Records Available Read More...
MARC 21 records for the Digital Archives collections, created by the information provider, are available free of charge to our customers. These high-quality title or collection level records conform to established national standards, including Library of Congress Name Authorities and Subject Headings, and provide enhanced multiple access points. The records include persistent URLs that provide links directly to each title in the collection. MARC 21 Records are available for this archival collection and can be accessed by a customer via their EBSCO ADMIN account. For questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Types Include:
- For Clutch Ladies Silver Party Handbag Prom Purse Glitter Diamante Gift Clubs Bridal Bag Pearl Women Spherical Wedding Bag Evening Shoulder Books/Monographs
- Party For Clubs Evening Bridal Bag Wedding Silver Clutch Ladies Handbag Diamante Spherical Purse Gift Pearl Glitter Shoulder Prom Bag Women Essays
- Short stories
Arte Público Hispanic Historical Collection: Series 1 presents a digital collection of historical content pertaining to Hispanic history, literature, political commentary, and culture in the United States. This collection conveys the creative life of U.S. Latinos and Hispanics – shedding new light on the intellectual vigor and traditional values that have characterized them from the earliest moments of this country’s history through contemporary times. The Latino-Hispanic American Experience offers a unique approach, focusing exclusively on the Latino-Hispanic history in the U.S.
Arte Público Hispanic Historical Collection draws its content from the Recovering the U.S. Hispanic Literary Heritage Project, the largest national project ever to locate, preserve, and disseminate Latino-Hispanic culture of the United States in its written form, from colonial times to 1960. The project functions under the direction of Dr. Nicolás Kanellos, founder and director of Arte Público Press, the oldest and largest publisher of U.S. Latino-Hispanic literature, and includes publications from all regions of the nation.Advocator Tote Bags Casual Summer PU Tote Color 6 Leather Bag Wallet Teacher Women Handbags Beach Totes Travel with 64qrH6
- Approximately 60,000 historical articles
- Hundreds of political and religious pamphlets and broadsides
- Complete texts of over 1,100 historical books of Hispanic literature and culture
- Content written in Spanish (80%) and English (20%)
- Women Party Gift Glitter Bag Pearl Shoulder Bridal Purse Clutch Spherical Diamante For Silver Wedding Clubs Handbag Ladies Evening Bag Prom Content indexed and searchable in Spanish and English