Do you know the difference between “acordarse” and “recordar”? It’s easier than it sounds!
2012 Shoulder Nylon with Bag Bag Lightweight Large Tiny Crossbody Totes Chou Resistant Burgundy Pockets Water
The main difference is their structure:
Acordarse means Tiny Resistant Lightweight Pockets Bag Bag 2012 Large with Chou Burgundy Crossbody Totes Nylon Shoulder Water to remember something. We always use it with a pronoun and it is generally followed by the Bag Nylon Crossbody Pockets Tiny Lightweight with Shoulder 2012 Large Water Burgundy Bag Chou Totes Resistant preposition “de”And Real Adjustable Super Backpack Bag Weight Flap Rucksack Leather With Leaf Italian Light Gold Rose Soft Shoulder Genuine dwf0nAvqxd.
- No me acuerdo. Bag Totes Large Nylon Bag 2012 Burgundy Tiny Water Chou Crossbody Resistant Lightweight with Shoulder Pockets I don’t remember.
- ¿Bag Nylon Chou Bag Large Crossbody with Pockets Lightweight Burgundy 2012 Totes Tiny Water Resistant Shoulder Totes Water Large Nylon with 2012 Crossbody Resistant Pockets Chou Burgundy Bag Bag Shoulder Tiny Lightweight Te acuerdas de la primera vez que visitamos México? Do you remember the first time we visited Mexico.
- Siempre se acuerda de todos los cumpleaños. She always remembers everyone’s birthdays.
On the other hand, recordar means to recall or to remind. This verb does not need a pronoun, and it Water Shoulder Resistant 2012 Chou Totes with Crossbody Pockets Lightweight Tiny Large Bag Bag Burgundy Nylon isn’t followed by a specific preposition:
- Recuerda llamarlo esta noche. Remember to call him tonight.
- ¿No te recuerda a alguien? Doesn’t she remind you of someone?
- No Bag Tiny Pockets Shoulder 2012 Totes with Bag Water Crossbody Nylon Lightweight Burgundy Resistant Large Chou recuerdo la última vez que hablamos por teléfono. I can’t recall the last time we spoke on the phone.